The Quotable Alberto
The following is a collection of phrases that my students and readers told me are quotable. So here you go—and blame them if you disagree.
- If there's a market, there's a way.
If there's no market, there's no way.
- I know of no better and more reliable way to test the market than with a pretotype ... except, perhaps, than with two pretotypes.
- Pretotyping plays well with others. It makes:
The Lean Startup leaner,
Design Thinking more thoughtful, and
Design Sprints faster.
- Before you write a business plan, make sure that there's a business.
- Before writing Pretotype It and The Right It, I wrote a lot of genre fiction. What genre of fiction? Business plans.
- Real estate: Location. Location. Location.
New products: Market interest. Market interest. Market interest.
- Failure is not only an option, it's the most likely scenario.
- Wrong way to think: If we build it, they will come.
Right way to think: If we build it, will they come?